- Full-day Daintree tour: 7.15 am to 5.00 pm
- Professionally trained guides offering the highest quality interpretation and fun for your day
- Fresh morning tea (fruit, TimTams, muffins, local tea and coffee)
- Chef prepared lunch in the heart of the rainforest
- Tropical fruit gelato/sorbet from Daintree Ice Cream Company
- Drinking water
- Insect repellent
- On-board reference library
- Comfortable air-conditioned touring vehicles
- A portion of our profits are donated to Wildlife Rescue and Great Barrier Reef Legacy
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 4-14
- Private Charter is from Ages 4+ | Up to 12 people
- Cape Tribulation Beach – the only place in the world where two World Heritage Areas meet (Great Barrier Reef and Daintree National Park).
- Panoramic coastal views from Alexandra Lookout.
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise spotting for the estuarine crocodile, birds, lizards and more!
- All Aussie Morning Tea (local tea and coffee, fruit, fresh baked muffins and TimTams).
- Personalised guided/interpretive walks within the Daintree National Park.
- See and learn about the oldest plants on Earth while looking out for rare and endemic wildlife.
- Sumptuous Tropical Lunch at a beautiful rainforest restaurant (beer and wine available).
- Refreshing swim/dip in a secluded and pristine rainforest stream
- Daintree River Cable Ferry Crossing.
- Exotic fruit ice-cream at the Daintree Ice Cream Company.
- The splendour of the Mossman Gorge
Explore Daintree National Park
Embark on a remarkable journey to explore the spectacular meeting of two World Heritage listed areas – the magical Daintree Rainforest and its abundant flora and fauna and the world-famous Great Barrier Reef. Stroll along Cape Tribulation Beach, where the rainforest cascades down to the sea.
Immerse yourself in nature with our fully guided boardwalk tour while being fascinated by the sites and sounds of the oldest rainforest in the world. Enjoy a delicious tropical lunch (your choice of fish & salad, steak & salad or pasta & salad) featuring fresh, local produce at a restaurant in the heart of the rainforest.
Cruise the mighty Daintree River to admire stunning scenery and spot for wildlife including the elusive estuarine crocodile and a plethora of birdlife.
Experience the tranquillity and awesome splendour of the Mossman Gorge. Amazing photo opportunities and a lifetime of memories await on this incredible tour of the Daintree.
- Shoes that can get wet (thongs are perfect)
*Swimming is in a rainforest setting and on occasions may not be available
- The tour itinerary may be changed or cancelled subject to road and weather conditions.
- 50% cancellation fee within 18 hours of departure
- 100% cancellation fee within 12 hours of departure
- Sole Charter – minimum of 24 hours notice prior to departure for refund
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Please note that a small online booking fee will apply