Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour
Your tour includes:
- Daintree National Park
- Cape Tribulation Beach and Lookout
- Magical Daintree Rainforest and Beach Walks
- Daintree River & Cable Ferry
- The splendor of Mossman Gorge
- Crocodile Cruise on the mighty Daintree River
- Panoramic coastal views from Alexandra Lookout
- Morning Tea
- Sumptuous Tropical Restaurant Lunch
- Exotic fruit ice-cream at the Daintree Ice-cream Company
- Refreshing swim/paddle in a secluded Daintree rainforest setting
- Maximum 11 guests
- Comfort of luxurious air-conditioned touring vehicles
- Daintree World Heritage National Parks
- Local and Experienced guide
- Lots of fun and memories!
Departs Port Douglas 7:15am and returns approx. 5:00pm
Your Day Of Daintree Memories
Embark on a remarkable journey to explore the spectacular meeting of two World Heritage listed areas – The magical Daintree Rainforest and its abundant flora and fauna and the world famous Great Barrier Reef. Stroll along Cape Tribulation Beach – where the rainforest cascades down to the sea.
During your day, experience the tranquility and the awesome splendor of the Mossman Gorge, cruise the mighty Daintree River to admire the stunning wildlife and to search for the elusive Estuarine crocodiles in their natural habitat. Enjoy a sumptuous restaurant lunch (beer/glass of wine optional) with a tropical rainforest back drop.
Appreciate the beauty of your surroundings as you take a relaxing swim / paddle in a Rainforest setting. Amazing photo opportunities and a lifetime of memories await.
Explore, Experience and Appreciate this magical place with Daintree Wonder Tours.